Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
It’s a New Year and I am so excited for what 2016 is going to bring! So, I have made my New Year’s Resolutions – especially for my blog… and so you guys can keep checking in on how I’m doing with them, here they are!
- I’d like to visit at least 15 new areas of London to blog about.
- I’d like to visit at least 3 new European cities.
- I’d like to go up The Shard!
- I’d like to go on The Orbit’s new slide when it opens!
- I’d like to get over 1000 Twitter followers.
- I’d like to take up a new hobby which means getting to see more of London.
- I’d like to work out which gorgeous UK cities I can get to within an hour of London!
- I’ve done an East and Central London half-marathon. I’d like to do a West, South and North one (West one is already booked ambitiously for Feb!).
- I’d like to double the views on my blog.
- I’d like to be a blog ambassador for a company or cause I’m really passionate about – but I’m not sure who for yet!
Such simple words but let’s see if they are easy to do! What are your New Year’s Resolutions? 🙂