So, yesterday, the lovely Alexandra and Sophie from @ nominated me and some other fantastic bloggers for the ‘Liebster Award’. It was lovely to read about the girls so I’m going to answer their questions and tell you a bit more about me, then share some of my own favourite bloggers I’ve found out and about!
Before we start, here’s a little about the ‘Liebster Award’ for anyone who hasn’t heard of it. The award is a way to introduce new bloggers to you who should be recognised more for their work on their blogs.
How it all works:
– Once you have been nominated, thank you nominator with a link to their blog.
– Include the Liebster Award Sticker in your blog too.
– Nominate a new blogger with 200 followers or less that you think are worthy of being noticed for their amazing blogs!
– Answer the 10 questions from your nominator and give 10 of your own for those you are nominating.
My answers for @ohmyvalentino:
- Where do you collect inspiration from for your future blog posts? Things that I do out and about in London. I live and work in Central London so am constantly exploring the city! And, I guess, I get inspiration from just doing things I love – running, eating, drinking, animals, shopping etc. I was new to London once so I want to help other people learn about the cool stuff going on behind the scenes too.
- What are you looking forward to the most about Autumn/Winter? I loveeeeee this time of year!! In a nutshell – pumpkin carving, bonfire night, advent calendars, Christmas tunes in the office, Christmas jumpers, Christmas street markets, decorating the house, wrapping presents, making cards, Christmas eve TV, friends and family, mulled wine, Christmas dinner, NYE, fireworks, my birthday! What’s not to love?!
- Describe yourself in 3 words/phrases. Resting kind face, dog obsessed, secretly a bit grumpy.
- What’s your most played song on your playlist right now? And why do you enjoy listening to it so much? Blank Space – Imagine Dragons cover of Taylor Swift. It’s amazing – give it a listen and you’ll understand why!
- What’s your favourite piece in your wardrobe right now and why? Currently loving my brown ankle fringed boots (Pri, as I use them as my outfit centerpiece instead of accessorising (laziness!), and my new fur stole…
- Tell us an unusual fact about yourself. Unusual fact… although I am little and blond, I am actually half Indian, which is nice, as I have a tan all year round and don’t sunburn. And I understand when someone is insulting me in Hindi.
- What’s your ‘go-to’ beauty product at the moment? Lush ‘Catastrophe Cosmetic’ blueberry based face mask. Does the job on combination skin.
- What’s your idea of a perfect day out? A perfect day out would include a petting zoo, roller coasters, go karting, playing in the sea and a slap up meal with my family and friends. So, not too much to ask 😉
- Link your current favourite blog/blogger: Everyone nominated below 🙂
- What’s your biggest achievement of this year so far? My biggest achievement of this year was completing my first half-marathon and I’m looking forward to doing another in a few weeks!
And now to my nominations! Please answer the following questions:
- Introduce yourself in five words!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite film of all time?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could have a ‘theme tune’ to your life, what would it be?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Tell us your best joke!
- If you were a Disney character, which would you be?
- What are three things you couldn’t live without?
- Why did you start blogging?
@Blupye – Becky
@EOARW – Real Woman Blogger
@petitetealover – Michelle
@enoughaboutjess – Enough About Me
@cakevsscales – Katie G